THE EMMETT TECHNIQUE PRACTITIONER'S COURSE
"The Chameleon Approach to Body Therapies"
- EMMETT Technique Practitioner training is designed for medical professionals, allied health professionals and non-therapists.
- People with no previous bodywork experience are also welcome.
- All practitioners are encouraged to enhance their existing practice by integrating the EMMETT Technique with their prior training.
What does the course cover?
The Emmett Technique muscle activation points can unlock muscle memory. This activation gives the brain the opportunity to re-evaluate the initial activator that created the neuromuscular problem for that client.
Light pressure sequences are used to desensitise these areas and the effect can be an almost instantaneous result. The Emmett Technique uses language skills and word selection to reprogram the mind and to instil an acceptable attitude. The results can be dramatic even for first time clients.
Find Training Courses
Who can apply to become a practitioner?
Emmett practitioners are rising from a broad cross-section of the medical profession. This includes Doctors, Nurses, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists, Naturopaths etc... We have seen a rise in Personal Trainers, Professional Athletes, Yoga/Pilates Instructors etc.
A trained Emmett practitioner is highly adaptable to the needs of their clients. The Emmett Technique offers a valuable addition which helps practitioners more accurately assess and treat a patients' needs, while integrating it with their particular technique.
We train throughout Australia and around the world so please check the course calendar for further details.
A professional approach to client assessment and treatment enhancements
This seminar provides a missing link in muscle release methods. It follows a sequence of procedures, which will not only benefit your own method and client assessments, but it will also provide clinical improvements using NLP skills. NLP provides the practitioner with the ability to anchor, re-frame and use visual and auditory information collection.
- Also included will be:
- Accurate Client Assessing
- Improving your treatment results for greater client satisfaction
- Using "anchors" to create trust and comfort
- Clinic enhancement ideas to avoid negative anchoring
- Collection and interpretation of visual/auditory information using NLP skills
- Professional adaptation to improve client responses and rapport